Tours at The Old Cannon Brewery
Every Monday at 10am – Just £10 per person.
The brewery tour includes beer tasting and a bacon sandwich, and most Monday’s you’ll get the chance to see the brewer brewing our beer.
Call today to book your place…
Just £10.00 per person
Call Us On:
The Brew Plant is located in the cellar, with the Mash Tuns and Kettle located next to bar!
The Brewing Process
- Malt loaded to grist case
- Mixed with hot liquor
- Transferred to mash tun
- Steeped & sparaged
- Transferred to kettle, brought to boil
- Hops added
- Passes through heat exchanger
- Goes into fermentation vessels where the yeast is added
- Stays in for just over a week
- Racked into casks
- Makes roughly 2000 pints!